What is the warranty?
Toca products carry the following warranties:
- Limited Edition & Custom Deluxe Series: 3-Year Limited
- Pro Line Timbales: 3-Year Limited
- Traditional & Elite Pro Series: 3-Year Limited
- Toca Player's Series Drums: 1-Year Limited
- Toca Hand Percussion: 1-Year Limited
- Toca Player's Series Hand Percussion: 90 days
- Toca Synergy Djembes: 3 month limited on shell and head
How do I take care of my drums?
Please visit our Tips and Advise section.
How do I change my conga/bongo heads?
Please click here to download Toca's "Fitting Pre-mounted Heads" PDF file.
I have a rope tuned djembe. How do I adjust the ropes to tune the djembe?
Please view our online video lesson, "Introduction to Djembe Tuning by Michael Wimberly."
How can I tell which are the correct replacement models for my current conga/bongo heads?
There are a variety of ways to find the replacement head model number.
- There should be a sticker on the underside of the color of your head that has the model number.
- There is a sticker near the bottom of the inside of the shell of your drum that has the replacement head model number.
- For information on replacement parts, please download Toca's Spare Part guide in PDF.
Where do I go for replacement parts?
All Toca replacement parts are available from any Toca dealer. Please visit your local dealer for availability and price. You can find a Toca dealer in your area by using our dealer search.