Toca Traditional Series Conga
Toca is committed to being green and environmentally-friendly. The wood we use is harvested from a plantation in Thailand, where our drums are then lathed and handcrafted by local musicians. This carefully managed resource is much easier on the environment than wood taken from primary forests.
- These drums combine a contemporary finish with the essence of Afro-Cuban tradition, all with notable old-school design.
- 30” Two-ply plantation grown Asian Oak shells
- Comes in a dark wood finish with branded Toca logo
- Congas have an Afro-Cuban shape designed for added volume and resonance
- Traditional hoop with extended collar
- Brushed nickel hardware
- 11-3/4” Matched top grade natural bison head
- Congas have 6 lugs for greater tuning range
- Matching bongos available